Sunday, July 13, 2008

Photogenic? Sometimes.

Here are some pictures of Cam and Mara from a recent photo shoot with my friend Linda. The kids weren't in the best of cooperating moods this day, so I was very pleasantly supprised that we got some good pics out of it. Mara was a little cranky and getting a "real" smile from Cam was pretty hard. We didn't get any good ones of the two of them together, but I'm happy with their individuals. Especially Cam's. He has always been a good picture-taker. I had to break out the raisin snacks to bribe the kids to sit still at one point. One thing I did learn is that next time we should do this early in the morning and probably outside where the kids can run around instead of feeling cramped by the studio. I guess a little crankiness was worth it, though, because I just love these pics. Thanks Linda for all of your patience in getting these!!













10 comments:

Janssen said...

DANG you have some cute kids!f

chelon:) said...

wow!!! so so cute!!!!! did you learn any good techniques??? love them!!

Ralphie said...

Love 'em! My favorite is the one of Cam looking up and there's an orange background.

P.S. I love having you in primary. Now I don't feel so juvenile making faces at everything the kids say. I just over and you're making the same face. It's a perfect situation.

Bart said...

I agree with Janssen. Except for the mistakenly typed f.

I also agree with Ralphie. Some of those kids just crack me up.

azufelt said...

yes, beautiful pictures. I think it helps that your kids are adorable! And the good part is that now you have studio shots, so next time you can go outdoors and not feel like you're missing out!

I also can't believe how much Mara has grown up. I jsut remember her being a baby when I took pics of her!

Justin said...

I am pretty sure there uncle taught them to be cute last summer.

Dream Images Photography said...

Sara, thank you so much for the wonderful comments. It was my pleasure working w/you and the kiddos. They are a joy! Next time, we'll go outside. :-) Take care and talk to you soon.

Tammy said...

SO SO FREAKING CUTE!!!I love those pictures.

Brooke and Justin said...

Your kids are so cute!!I am glad I found your blog!! Thanks for hanging out and getting to know us this summer! You are so much fun to be around! I am sad we didn't get our final scrapbooking day together! Hopefully I will be back next summer!I would love to keep in touch!! Thanks again!

Taylin said...

OMG!! Soooooo cute! So worth the headache for you.