Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mowing in the Heat


Take a close look at this picture. Yes, that is Mike mowing. I wasn't feeling 100%, so he volunteered to help. Look again. No, that is not just a backpack. It is a Camlebak water backpack. He's working so hard in this Texas heat that he thinks he needs a hydration device! He has been wanting one of these for some time now and finally found one at a good price. We found it while browsing Sportsman's Warehouse the other day. It just makes me laugh seeing my manly-man using it while mowing the lawn! It's funny how much he exagerates and goes "over the top" sometimes.

3 comments:

azufelt said...

That's hilarious! We actually have two of them... oddly enough since neither of us do much working out to require the use of one. It was only handy when going snowboarding.

Seriously, love it!

Tammy said...

That is so funny. I love you guys

Kimberly said...

That cracks me up. I could have used that today. Guess you wouldn't be selling it at a garage sale anytime soon eh?