Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I can't believe I'm doing this....

Call it peer pressure, envy, boredom or simply choosing to do something other than study for yet another test- I'm blogging!

This first post is really just a trial because, to be honest, I don't know if I'm doing it right. If all goes well, I will now be able to chronicle the ups, downs and side-to-sides of my little family's life.

In a big way this in for those of you who have been ignored/pushed asside/forgotten since I started nursing school full time. I'll try to update this on a semi-regular basis. It is a speaking-to-the-masses tool that in theory will improve my communication with each of you. We'll see how it goes.

7 comments:

azufelt said...

Aha... we finally wore you down! I love it! I think that you will find it rather enjoyable, if not obssesive as time goes by. You know, when you get a sumemr break or something!

I'm glad though, because I DO miss talking to you nad seeing pics of the kids!

Ralphie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Looking forward to keeping up on you and yours!

Justin said...

I didn't know you were capable of handling such technology as blogspot. I'm impressed. Just kidding. I'll be checking in for new posts so don't let us down.

Sheyenne said...

YES! One more reason to sit at the computer and not clean my house!

Jeannie said...

Hello my friend!! Welcome to blogland :)

Kimberly said...

Found you through some other blogs. Blogging is fun and it looks like you are doing a wonderful job! So keep it up!

Tammy said...

I love you and glad your doing this. Love ya Tammy