Thursday, March 27, 2008

So Far So Good




This isn't so bad. I mean look- I already have two posts and 3 comments from friends. Well, Justin isn't really a friend, he's my brother which obligates him to leave a comment, but nonetheless-things are working out here at blogspot.



Thought I'd put a couple of pics up for your viewing pleasure. Spring weather has arrived here in Central Texas. Cam's tractor has been taken out of the garage, and this year we have something new to watch instead of him doing circles in the backyard. Now he hauls Mara around in circles with him. It's especially funny when she tries to get out before he stops. Oh wait...I'm the mom. That shouldn't be funny. Anyways, it brings me great joy to have children that are capable of entertaining each other. You know, takes the burden off of me. That was a joke...kinda. We tried to get Mara to drive, but she's still a little uncoordinated. She's got the sitting in the seat down pretty good now, but we're working on the pressing the accelerator and steering part. More updates on that as she progresses. :)














7 comments:

Ralphie said...

Cute pictures. I love Cam's tractor. And I think it's funny when Lucy trips over herself too.

Sara said...

Thanks Ralphie-speaking of pictures, you've got some amazing talent. I've seen some great ones on your blog.

chelon:) said...

i love the tractor...gotta get me one of those!!

Justin said...

It looks like your grass is finally coming in thick. Maybe all that fertilizer Mike put on it is starting to soak in.

Janssen said...

Wow, she is getting SO big. She looks like a real little girl now - not a baby!

Kimberly said...

Mara is a doll. Loves all those blond curls. And Cam is quite the cutie too!

G said...

I can't believe how big Mara is. I haven't seen you guys in WAY too long!