Sunday, April 6, 2008

Urban Cowgirl





Mara is such a girl! It amazes me at times how strongly she gravitates toward things such as purses, pretty shoes and anything shiny. I know it doesn't come from me! There is no doubt that our little girl adds some kick to her country roots. She grabbed these "princess" boots as I was pushing our shopping cart down an isle at Target. I thought she would loose interest in them by the time we checked out, but she insisted on keeping them.


I can rationalize just about any purchase-after all, Mara didn't have any boots yet...




4 comments:

Janssen said...

CUTE! How fun!

Sheyenne said...

This is THE cutest age for a girl in my opinion and if I were you I'd buy every pink, sparkly, rhine-stoney think I could get my hands on for that little princess. Now you just need to find a hat to match those boots.

chelon:) said...

seriously...the cutest pic and cute boots!! any girl would die for a pair of those :) where can i get mine??

Kimberly said...

She does love those boots. Just too cute!